1. The Ceramic Squirrel Incident. In December of 2013, a South Carolina woman named Helen Williams went totally bat shit on her husband when he didn't come home from the store with beer. Doing what I'm pretty sure any of us would do in the same situation, she reached for her trusty ceramic squirrel and proceeded to stab her main squeeze with it. When authorities showed up, Helen told them that her husband fell and cut himself all while being covered in blood herself. Not only is Helen a ceramic squirrel-wielding beer fiend, but a horrible liar too.
2. The "Dog Got Served Before Me" Incident. When his wife dared to give the family dog water before serving his dinner, New Jersey man Darryl Camp went after her with a machete ... along with a figurine from the fish tank. But before we peg Camp as some sort of abusive loon, we need to take a step back and realize he was just protecting himself from his wife — who, according to Camp's attorney, once tried to run him over with a car.
3. The Cheez-Its Incident. In April 2012 after enjoying a delightful "Earth Day" concert, a Florida woman returned home to her menacing husband, Andy Gatz, who wasn't in the best of moods. For reasons that were not entirely clear, Gatz became enraged that his wife had gone to the concert so he hurled a box of Cheez-Its at her.
4. The McChicken Incident. When a 911 dispatcher in Des Moines, Iowa took a call from a pregnant woman, the dispatcher probably couldn't have guessed what they would hear next. What did the pregnant woman have to say for herself? Oh, just that her husband, Marvin Tramaine Hill II, had thrown a McChicken sandwich at her not once, but twice then proceeded to rub the bun on her face.
5. The Weekly Attack Incident. Having suffered at the hands of his abusive wife for years, a Chinese man decided to take control of his abuse and allow his wife to attack him once a week. Mr. Zhang admitted to a local Chinese paper that he fell in love with his wife because of her "strong and independent temperament," so he sort of knew what he was getting into when he decided to marry the woman, don't you think?
6. The Fifty Shades of Grey Incident. If you think back to 2012 really hard, you'll probably be able to recall that that was the year that Fifty Shades of Grey came out. You couldn't go anywhere without people talking about the book and suddenly you found yourself in awkward conversations with your mom, because yes, everyone and their mother was actually reading it.
8. The Facebook Photo Incident. When a Claxton, Tennessee resident, Lowell Turpin, noticed that his girlfriend had posted a photo of a man he did not know on Facebook, he had a bit of a breakdown. First he demanded to know who the man was, then he threw her computer at the wall and punched her face.
Naturally, Turpin was arrested and charged with assault, but who was the man in the photo that caused all the drama? It was none other than Mitt Romney. I mean, the man is pretty good looking for a Republican, so it kinda makes sense that Turpin would get a case of the envies.
7. The Farting Incident. It was during a fight about money that a Florida man decided his best line of defense was to fart in his girlfriend's face which admittedly, would enrage anyone. However, his girlfriend, Deborah Ann Burns, wasn't having any of that low-blow behavior so she reached for an 8-inch knife and proceded to stab her boyfriend, you know, as people do. Burns was arrested and held on $50,000 bond ... over a fart. It's in those moments that you really ought to evaluate your life and ask yourself where the hell it went wrong.
9. The "White Day" Incident. Just last month, on March 14th to be exact, a Japanese woman was arrested for trying to kill her husband because he didn't give her a gift on "White Day." By Japanese tradition, it's the women who give gifts on Valentine's Day; then a month later it's the man's turn to give their loved ones a little something special.
10. The Hat Incident. After her husband refused to buy a hat for her in Nashville, one fine September day, Sommer Trent lost her cool and attacked the man. They were outside Jimmy Buffett's in Margaritaville when Trent took her husband's cowboy hat from his head, hurled it into the street, then viciously grabbed him by the throat in front of horrified onlookers. Trent was arrested and booked and we're guessing she never got that hat she wanted so badly.
Is the man you love emotionally distant? Maybe he runs hot then cold, or maybe he has slowly been distancing himself over time? If so, you are have something in common with the women who read and follow my blog, ConnectWithHisHeart.comCome take a look and sign up there for myGoddess Newsletter! In it, you'll learnmy 5 Goddess Tipsthat will transform your relationship Instantly!
Sometimes men drive us crazy. Let's face it, they aren't the most empathetic creatures. Guys have been known to stare at women like we're crazy, even during really painful moments in our lives. We talk about feelings and their eyes glaze over. They keep us in a state of panic, not knowing how to emotionally get closer to... READ MORE
Pulling your hair out, perplexed and frustrated as to why the man you love doesn't seem to reciprocate your unrequited love? After all, you know that no other woman will ever be as caring and loving as you are with him. Your friends have given up trying to convince you that you're too good for him. He may have even told you that you... READ MORE
He returns your text messages. He calls you back. He takes you up on invitations to spend time together. He eats your cooking and humbly accepts your gifts. Maybe he even admits that he deeply cares for you. But, he gets an 'F' for effort.
If you don't reach out, he's M.I.A. He won't initiate contact. He doesn't... READ MORE