Will write more articles about the different angles in the near future & also will create mp3 audios about the different topics.
It is also to mention that without body chemistry evaluations some people run the risk of developing blood clots if weight loss is too rapid or inappropriately managed
8 Good Reasons why you need Saturated Fats in your diet.
And another 9 Good Reasons why butter is so good for you.
1. Cell Membranes – Should be 50% saturated fats –main type of fat in brain cells.
2. Bones - Saturated fats help the body to put calcium in the bones-makes strong bones.
3. Heart Function- Saturated fats are the preferred food for the heart-athletic performance, endurance.
4. Liver –Saturated fats protect the liver from alcohol & other poisons.
5. Lungs- can’t function without saturated fats- protects against asthma
6. Kidneys- Can’t function without saturated fats.
7. Immune System- Enhanced by saturated fats-fights infection.
8. Essential Fatty Acids-Works together with saturated fats –needed for brain function, healthy skin.
Good Things in Butter. I suggest buying the organic butter. Many supermarkets would sell this.
Vitamin A - Shorter Chain Fatty Acids
Vitamin D - Oleic Acid
Vitamin E - Essential Fatty Acids
Vitamin K - Lecithin
Copper -Wulzen Factor; a hormone like substance that prevents arthritis & joint
Stiffness ensuring that calcium is put into the bones rather than the joints &
other tissues. The Wulzen factor is present only in raw butter & cream. It is
destroyed by pasteurisation. So the next best thing is to buy pasteurized butter
from grass fed cows. Any kind of butter of the supermarket is better than
Margarine which contains free radicals, synthetic vitamins, preservatives, bleach
& artificial flavours & the list goes on & on...
Fats are the most valuable food known to man. They serve 4 purposes in the diet
1. Fats contain the most energy as well important nutrients such as important essential fatty acids, sterols & the vitamins your body needs every day.
2. They are required for prostaglandin & hormone production & for the absorption of fat –soluble vitamins in your blood stream through the intestines.
3. They make the food palatable; foods with little or no fat tend to be very blend & boring.
4. They create satiety via the release of various hormones & result in normal bowel function
Next time we will talk more about the distinction of the different fats & the benefits for health
In 2002 I was very sick & when I discovered a different way of investigating what was challenging my health, my life turned around and many questions were being answered through the comprehensive biochemical analysis.
If this is something that could interest you, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This pose doesn't sound sexy by name, but it is by practice! Lie on your back with your tailbone on the floor. Hold the outside edges of your feet with your hands and draw your knees down towards the floor. Gets everything nice and open!
Theresa Polley, host and instructor at Retreat in the Pines yoga retreat says this makes it perfect for hip opening—and other areas, as well. In fact, this pose is often also called Happy Husband!