7. Have fun. Sex is about having fun. Sex is about being playful, being sensual, being dirty, being kinky. Let go of the concpets of arousal, intercourse and orgasm and you will find that things will flow much easier, and sex will be enjoyable again. Marital Sex Does Not Have to Be Monotonous
Moushumi Ghose, MFT specializes in sex and relationships and is based in New York City and Los Angeles.
She is the host of The Sex Talk, a web-series dedicated to raising awarenes about sex, and sexuality, and has made several TV and media appearances including Hollywood Today The Girl Spot, Durex Condoms and Investigation Discoveries as a sex expert.
Visit her website at www.LASexTherapist.com
Subscribe to The Sex Talk Series at www.TheSexTalkSeries.com
Listen to podcasts at Sex, Love and Rock 'N' Roll Radio.
Mou is the author of Marriage, Money and Porn, available on Amazon, and is currently writing her second book, about non-monogamous sex.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do