Are you ready to meet someone special this year?
In the spirit of the New Year and my passion, which is helping others find love, I’ve written resolutions especially for you. Now tape this list to your bathroom mirror, and go make love happen in the New Year. You deserve it. 5 New Years Resolutions That You Aren't Making
New Year's Resolutions To Find Love:
1. This is the year I am going to find love. I will put dating before my social life and my work. I will set aside at least two nights per week to date and will make it my number one priority. I won’t just talk the talk. I’m going to walk the walk.
2. I will change my attitude about dating because there are great men out there, and I will do what I need to do to meet them.
3. Home is a 4-letter word! I will get off the couch and out of my house, even when I’m exhausted from work or would rather lounge around in sweats. I will go to singles events, meet-ups, happy hours and every single party I’m invited to. I need to my put energy into meeting someone because the odds are, it won’t just happen.
4. I will smile and chat with strangers – not just because I want to meet men, but also because I want to share my positive energy with others. Everywhere I go, I will smile, chat and share myself with those around me. I will put down my cell phone, look up and make real connections.
5. I will tell all of my friends, family and coworkers that I am available and want to be fixed up. I will let them know that I appreciate every introduction, even if it doesn’t work out.
6. I will date online with a unique, positive, playful and sincere profile with excellent photos taken by a professional photographer. The best way to meet single men is to date online, and I’m not going to miss the opportunity.
7. I will burn my list. If I’m so smart and know what my ideal man looks like, then why haven’t I found him yet? I will let go of my “type” and will date a wider range of men. Maybe I’ll date a little older or a different race. I challenge the Universe to surprise me and know it will take care of me.
8. I will be a great date. I will walk into my dates without expectations knowing that I might make a new friend. I will be warm, kind, positive, a great listener and will always be appreciative. I will smile, be upbeat and have fun on my dates. I will leave negativity and talk of past relationships at the door.
9. I won’t take anything personally. I know I’m fabulous, but not every man will realize this. If someone isn’t interested in me, that’s not about me. That’s about what he’s looking for. The man I’m going to fall in love with will think I’m amazing exactly as I am. He will be excited to date me and will show me consistently with his words and his actions.
10. Even if I have a bad date or a bad night out, I will not get discouraged or give up! This is going to take commitment and hard work, but in the end, it will be worth it. I will keep my chin up and have a positive attitude because love is just around the corner. This is going to be the year that I find love because I am going to make it happen. I’m excited and say “thank you” in advance for the wonderful man who is about to enter my life.
Michelle Jacoby is an award-winning matchmaker and dating coach. To discover the mistakes that will kill your chances of finding love, download Michelle's FREE ebook "The 12 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Chances Of Finding Mr. Right".