* Do you want to stop getting into relationships that are all wrong for you?
* Are you ready to get it right this time around?
* Are you widowed or divorced and cautiously putting a toe in the dating pool again?
Stop falling into the same traps that stop you from finding the one for you!
* Join me on this free webinar/call to learn the 14 dating traps.
* Learn how to recognize these dating traps and quickly screen out people who are inappropriate for you.
* Learn to understand what you require to create a happy, successful relationship.
* Stop the frustration and pain.
* Date with greater ease and joy than you ever thought possible!
Who should attend?
* Singles who have never been married
* Divorced people
* Widows and widowers
* Anyone who has been in long term relationships that didn't work out
Learn the 14 dating traps on Monday, September 27
5:00pm pacific/8:00pm eastern
Sign up here: http://trueloverelationshipcoach.com/cd.html
No worries if you cannot attend live; the event will be recorded and you'll get the replay by email, but only if you sign up!
Michelle Vásquez is committed to helping people move through grief and loss to open up to love again. She is convinced that people can create the life they love and find new love after the loss of a love through breakups, divorce, or widowhood.
Michelle combines her 17 years of experience counseling singles and couples with her life experience of being a widow who found love again after the death of her late husband. She teaches the Conscious Dating program in workshops and with individuals who are single, widowed, divorced, or wanting to assess whether a new relationship is the one for them.
For those who have lost a love and want to start again, she offers her 7 step coaching program, From Loss to Love Again. You can get her free audio at http://findloveafterwidowhood.com.
Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a complimentary Get Acquainted session to discuss which of her program packages is right for you.
Get your free report, "Why Am I Still Single and What Can I Do About it?" at http://trueloverelationshipcoaching.com/