4. They do unto self as they do unto others. The kinder you are to you, the more you will experience the worth of you. The more you value self, the more patience you will bring to those in your life. The more patience you bring, the more you will attract the same. Out comes a geyser of feel good that starts by priming your own self worth.
4 ways to start achieving your goals and loving yourself.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Maureen McKane:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love