4. They do unto self as they do unto others. The kinder you are to you, the more you will experience the worth of you. The more you value self, the more patience you will bring to those in your life. The more patience you bring, the more you will attract the same. Out comes a geyser of feel good that starts by priming your own self worth.
Employ mental triggers throughout your daily life. For instance, every time you walk through a doorway, remind yourself that you are a confident, sexy person. Or every time you get in your car tell yourself that you will succeed today because when you look great you do great, etc. Constantly be telling yourself that you are perfect and you will eventually believe it yourself, says Josh Anderson, Founder Always Active Athletics LLC and its subsidiaries the Fit Female Club and 30-Day Weight Loss Lab.
Photo: We Heart It
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!
- My Ex Threatened Me With Revenge Porn — Here's How I Stopped Him
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship