When you are in a relationship, you should always be tuned in to your inner voice
Read this article to find out when you should end your relationship.
When you are in a relationship, you should always be tuned in to your inner voice. Meaning, you should always feel happy and confident. If you are frequently feeling annoyed, depressed, or mistreated, then it’s time to move on. Here are nine signs that show you it’s definitely time to get out:
1. You’ve been in a relationship for 6 months and he is unwilling to commit
2. You argue more than you talk.
3. You feel nervous and insecure about him and the relationship.
4. You’re jealous and anxious when you are not with him.
5. It’s difficult to resolve any arguments with him.
6. He does not make you feel pretty and does not feed you any compliments,
7. You have few shared values
8. You do not trust him.
9. Most importantly, you do not love him.
Even if only one or two of them apply, you should end the relationship. You deserve to be happy and feel comfortable in any type of relationship. If you do not feel that way, end it before you invest any more time into it. The longer you stay in just because your comfortable, the harder it will be to let go.