Essentially, you want to choose a meal that does not require a lot of thought on how to maneuver it
Read this article to find out how to eat on the first date.
The first date experience is awkward and nerve racking to begin with, but when out on a dinner date, certain foods can only make the situation more awkward and uncomfortable. To save you from any messy mishaps, I have compiled a list of things to avoid eating
2. Oysters- they drip and require you to make funny noises. Wait until you’re naked and in bed before you eat these with a date!
3. Soup or Stews- slurping is not sexy.
4. Potato chips or anything crunchy- they make too much noise.
5. Lobster or crab in the shell- wait until at least the 3rd date before you go to a lobster bar.
6. Garlic/onions- nobody wants a garlic or onion kiss at the end of the evening.
Essentially, you want to choose a meal that does not require a lot of thought on how to maneuver it into your mouth. So play it safe and don’t order any of the above!