Read this article to find out how to eat on the first date.
The first date experience is awkward and nerve racking to begin with, but when out on a dinner date, certain foods can only make the situation more awkward and uncomfortable. To save you from any messy mishaps, I have compiled a list of things to avoid eating
More from YourTango: What To Wear On Any Date
More from YourTango: 4 Sizzling Summer Sex Tips
2. Oysters- they drip and require you to make funny noises. Wait until you’re naked and in bed before you eat these with a date!
3. Soup or Stews- slurping is not sexy.
4. Potato chips or anything crunchy- they make too much noise.
5. Lobster or crab in the shell- wait until at least the 3rd date before you go to a lobster bar.
6. Garlic/onions- nobody wants a garlic or onion kiss at the end of the evening.
Essentially, you want to choose a meal that does not require a lot of thought on how to maneuver it into your mouth. So play it safe and don’t order any of the above!