4 tips to scheduling a first date. As I always say, first dates can be very nerve racking. But with these simple steps the initial dating process will be much easier. 1. First and foremost, call him! You have nothing to lose and guys like when girls tDateA little Initiative. 2. Second, being available makes the process a lot easier. That doesn’t mean to continuously ditch people for dates, but rather, make the time to go on dates. What I hear most is women are not available. 3. Thirdly, be excited! Dates are fun and supposed to be stress-free. 4. Finally, go with the flow. Nothing goes as planned so don’t have a meltdown if your planned date goes a little astray. Hiccups in a first date can lead to great memories or even a second date that you both can laugh and reflect upon!
As I always say, first dates can be nerve racking. But with these simple steps the initial date
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB