I BelieveHelping you create the relationship of your dreams, starting with yourself, with Inner-Views on Love and Relationship!
About Maryanne Comaroto
I’m Maryanne Comaroto, relationship expert and activist, and like I always say, Great relationships begin within!
How can you benefit from my experience and insights?
The same tools I used and continue to practice, that helped me create the life I live today, can help you wake up, grow up, and take responsibility for your happiness, your choices and healing. As you come closer to your authentic self (the Divine self) you truly long for, life becomes richer, happier, calmer, deeper.
- 7 Essential Truths, a daily practice that will help transform your life from the inside out.
- Great Relationships Begin Within Self-Inquiry Divination Deck, designed to help you develop or deepen your self-inquiry practice. When you want some clarity on what you need to know right now, you can sample for free at www.freebeginwithin.com.
- On our website, you can find all our resources: books, CDs, blogs, and more.
- "Inner-Views on Love and Relationship!" Tune in to my live radio show every Tuesday from 10-11 am PT live streaming on Maryanne Live! I interview experts in the self-awareness field such as Ram Dass, Anita Moorjani, Dr. Helen Fisher, Jean Houston, don Miguel Ruiz, and more. We have a unique library of radio shows you can listen to any time on our website.
- CORR: Certification for Responsible Relationship, a step-by-step program that will help you attract and create a loving, healthy, fulfilling, relationship starting with yourself. www.corrcert.com
- You can send in your questions for me to answer on the air.
- I’ll post blogs here every month and would love to hear your thoughts!
- I’m available for personal sessions in the SF Bay Area or by Skype.
- My Mbodyment class in the SF Bay area helps you move your body & free your soul!
- Join me in Marin County, CA, for a 3-day experience of Dance, Dreams, and Horses.
Maryanne is a relationship activist, coach, radio personality, and award-winning author. Millions of people worldwide listen to her live weekly radio talk show. Maryanne is a go-to expert for Fox News, WetPaint, Hollywood Life and more. She's the author of two books, a CD series, and an online course, Certificate of Responsible Relationship (CORR®, certified by the State of California for Continuing Education credits), and a Divination deck. Maryanne's gift is translating life's complexities into practical tools for creating healthy, fulfilling, sustainable relationships. She's recognized by her peers and students as a wise, witty, soulful teacher who walks her talk.
Maryanne Comaroto Success Stories
Connecting with my daughter in a new way
Women in complicated relationships
“Today is my birthday, and my daughter Maya and I are hanging out and going to Good Vibrations (she is 20). Your free Emotional and Physical Self-Defense class has spurred more conversations between us than I ever could have thought possible."
THANK YOU!!—Beth, businesswoman
Getting in touch with myself
“Maryanne’s work has helped me “get in touch” with my inner self – and it has been so valuable! Her techniques have helped me to avoid making major mistakes in my business, and also to get in touch with and resolve issues that were holding me back in my personal life, and have been for years! Thank you so much!”—Erin F. website designer
Blooming after being discarded for a younger, more perfect woman
Women starting over
“Your first workshop was just the impetus I needed to make a leap of faith. I had done a lot since my husband left, getting my survival worked out and then starting on my spiritual self. And some on my physical—had lost 40 pounds without trying and felt so much better. But your workshop made me realize just how much more I was. And this last one was a push off the cliff into flying free and easy. I feel like a flower that has been in a dormant state for years—now I'm basking in the sunlight of my friends, realizing how juicy I really am, open and blooming. When Judy the fashion advisor came by and helped me, I saw just how attractive I could be—that I had hidden in my overweight and sad clothes so not to be noticed and hurt more. She opened my eyes and FEELINGS for my beauty!” —Brook, bookkeeper
Finding, getting, and keeping...a man?
Women seeking a relationship
I had the opportunity to participate in one of Maryanne’s workshops “Find the man, get the man, keep the man” in 2007. During this workshop what I found was that it wasn’t about “the man” at all. As I completed the workshop, in hindsight what I discovered, was that it was about finding, getting and keeping “myself.” more
Equipped with the necessary tools (or so I thought!) and reentering the dating scene, I felt I was good to go! However, during the process, not only did I fall asleep, but found myself ignoring and disregarding everything I had learned and not just falling, but “diving” into any available pothole. Not only had the tool belt I had so tightly fastened on my waist start sliding, but well…..the undergarments lost their elasticity too!
Fast forward….After much heartache, mostly for not seeing the red flags or really listening (or hearing) my internal instincts, I felt it was time to revisit my techniques (or lack thereof) and read Hindsight. The stories were riveting and I found myself breathless as I read, unable to disconnect from my own past experiences, hungry to read more. After finishing the book the most important insight was reclaiming (and wearing) my tool belt (tightly) and prioritizing how to value myself as a woman and respect all that I am.
Maryanne is a brilliant writer and will keep you captivated and enthralled, to the point of no return. Forget that you may have other things to do. It was eye-opening and refreshing remembering how to be accountable for my own actions and decisions again! Her humor, compassion and grace in which she shares her stories and sensibility will definitely make you wake up and keep you focused on what really matters…Putting yourself first and not feeling guilty…Only remembering that YOU must love YOU before anyone else will.
This book isn’t just for women. Rather, it is for everyone who wants to reclaim their own voice…. Oh…. and avoid the potholes!—K.B., businesswoman