I wonder (as I sit here writing what seems like vapid, ridiculous drivel compared to some of the suffering many of us experience as a result of situations we don’t want to happen), who started this trampy trend anyway? Closet suffragists gone mad? Men reincarnated into women’s bodies? And why, oh why, would any woman try so hard to undo what so many have worked so hard to create? Freedom and equality for women? I honestly wish I knew. For now, I will chalk it up to a new disorder I have coined: I am calling it, IHNSEAM TLTGARJD, pronounced Inseam tailguard. Translated, “I have no self-esteem and am too lazy to get a real job!” disorder.
Radio Shows: Maryanne Live
Next live show:
Maryanne Live! at 2pm PT June 3, on www.maryannelive.com. with Eric Maisel, author of Why Smart People Hurt: A Guide for the Bright, the Sensitive, and the Creative.
"Inner-Views on Love and Relationship"
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do