Q6: At what point do you talk about kids or birth control?
1. Love me, love my kids...and know that whatever I do, I am responsible for
2. If you have them, wait to bring them up; if you don't, wait until they mention it
3. Have a condom and don't say anything you'll regret later Sex Video: How To Get Him To Use Protection
More from YourTango: Show Me You Love Me
Q7: When and how do you talk about STDs?
1. I would assume someone would tell me if they were sick or had some disease
2. ASAP and gracefully
3. You can tell when people are clean and healthy—and always bring a condom
Q8: Does it matter if someone you are with has been incarcerated?
1. Everyone deserves a second chance
2. As long as it wasn't murder
3. Depends on what for
Q9: Does everyone need a purpose in life?
1. I just want them to be happy
2. Absolutely—or in sincere pursuit
3. As long as it isn't me
Q10: Do you believe in Happily Ever After? Why Marriage Doesn't Always Equal Happily Ever After
1. I don't need to anymore
2. I believe in the pre-nuptial agreements
3. Sure, who doesn't want that?
Send us back your score like this: Q1 = (your choice of 1, 2, or 3), Q2 = (your choice), etc. Mail your score to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you took the quiz on YourTango, and we'll send you the results. Find out if you need an X-termination, need to lay off the cheese, or if you are a cheese connoisseur!
More from YourTango: Get Skinny, Tan and Rich for FREE this Summer!
To Read Great Sex Advice: