Identify things in your life that you don’t feel good about and search for the reasons why they are holding you back.
- Take time to look at your past relationships. How much of the problem was the other person, and how much was you and what you allowed?
- Try new places to date. Do not go back to the places that you met past failed relationships.
- Begin trusting your intuition and don’t apologize for your views or actions.
- Be more selfish with your personal goals.
- Never settle because you are afraid that you wasted time.
- Re-frame failure as being unable to accept your responsibility, that you do control the outcome of the relationship.
- After each date write down what you did well and where you failed with personal responsibility. When women date men who treat them poorly, it is partly because women won’t stand up or take responsibility for their needs. "If you are with a man who doesn’t treat you well, quit believing in magic, and move on." —Mary Jo Rapini
For more information or you FREE MONTHLY RELATIONSHIP TIPS: www.maryjorapini.com
http://ustre.am/PLWS Struggling with low libido in your relationship
Married with small children at home and keeping your relationship close http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_01.mp3
Improving your body image http://traffic.libsyn.com/sexandintimacy/MJR_ep_04.mp3
Talk to me on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/maryjorapini
Tweet me: @ Mary Jo Rapini
Join me weekday Mornings for “Mind, Body, Soul with Mary Jo” on Fox 26 Houston at 9 A.M.