"Go Within or Go Without" --- Free YourSelf Now! Peace or Pain? You decide.
About Martha Creek
Martha Creek Success Stories
Workshop Evaluations - Wednesday, June 13, 2012 more
• Thank you, Martha. You’re inspiring and educational. Great incorporation of public speaking, video and group participation.
• Excellent communication.
• A very helpful reminder of the effectiveness of meeting anything & everything non-defensively and openly.
• A wonderfully informative workshop & experience!
• Thank you!
• Have taken this information in other venues.
• Martha, Thank you for always encouraging me to look at my “stuff”, so that I am not so judgmental about others “stuff”.
• Good material but only a reminder/refresher.
• Excellent presenter.
• The material seems excellent. Martha seems to be a very good combination of head and heart.
• Good workshop for life in general.
• I always learn something new with Martha’s workshop! Excellent!
• Martha is fun.
• Clear, valuable concepts – immediately applicable!! Knowledgeable, entertaining presentation. Thank you for following your vision! Great choice!
• Martha was presenting material in a way that spoke to me. Humorous & fun with a powerful punch that met my needs for learning, for play, for quality. My time invested was worth the entire cost of this very expensive convention.
• Wonderful workshop, valuable material that should help me help myself as I serve my church, my life, my God!
• Information to process, more reaction to come.
• Entertaining; challenging; thought-provoking; healing; provocative; fun; creative; effective. I’ve had similar training, but this was significantly more “alive” and beneficial! Muchos gracias!
• Uses a lot of humor in presentation – gets to reality quickly. Having a healthy congregation is important to truth & honesty.
• This workshop has given us hope. Thank you.
• Very heartfelt. She believes in what she does!
• Fantastic, grounded presentation.
• Very relevant. Excellent material. Good interaction and facilitation.