Top 10 things Single Ladies can do to give themselves a boost this Valentine's Day.
Oxytocin is a stress reducing hormone released in women. When a woman does somthing that produces Oxytocin, her Cortisol (stress hormone) levels begin to drop and she starts to feel less stressed and more relaxed. Below is a list of 10 sure fire ways a women can produce Oxytocin for herself this Valentine's Day. Some of them might just surprise you.
1. Get a massage
2. Get your hair done
3. Get a manicure or pedicure
4. Take yourself on a shopping spree
5. Volunteer or give to a charity
6. Go to the theatre, a concert, or dance performance
7. Host an intimate gathering of your closest friends
8. Spend time at the beach, a river, or a lake
9. Go to an art musuem or a cultural event
10. Hand write your future self (and a few close friends if you like) a love note