If you have quit exercising, get your rear in gear and start burning fat!
Its almost May.....do you need to burn fat and get your body ready for summer clothing? If you have quit exercising, get your rear in gear!
Getting started again can sometimes be the toughest obstacle. So, just get going!
Here are 7 Tips to help you start burning fat today:
1. Clear your mind and focus. You want to be healthier, right? Focus on this goal first. You want a lean body? Start working for it. Stop putting it off to a later date that will never come!
2. Make sure your goals are realistic, such as burning body fat (losing inches) and losing 1-2 pounds a week.
3. An active lifestyle will help you reach your fat loss goals sooner. Start moving more during the day. All movement burns calories. When you sit down, your fat-burning enzymes will shutdown.
Here's some pointers to get you moving around all day:
--Walk during your breaks at work.
--Walk 20 minutes first thing in the morning or at the end of your day.
--Walk the stairs instead of riding in the elevator.
--Do exercises while watching your favorite television show.
--Do yardwork and house chores.
4.Start today with your great meal plan full of nutritious, whole foods that you like. If you consistently eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight.
5. You need an effective exercise program. There are no excuses for not exercising. If your health and fitness is important, you will make it a priority to exercise. It doesn't take much time. A tough 10-20 minute strength workout will burn more calories and fat.
Exercise Post-Oxygen Consumption (EPOC) causes your body to burn more calories and fat after a tough workout. Your body has to work harder to get back to its pre-exercise state.
Research at Duke University, directed by Dr. Cris Slentz, supports high-intensity exercise for better fat loss. The eight-month study showed that people could lose weight with exercise and no dieting. Those who exercised intensely (especially using interval training) lost much more fat than those who exercised moderately.
6. Start training for a charity walk or run. Many people use this tactic for motivation. You don't have to run a half marathon or marathon. It could be a 2-3 mile walk or run.
7. Try a group exercise class like spin or Zumba for fun and support. Classes are also great changeups from your regular workouts.
Get yourself going already! The FREE fat loss program below will help you.
Download your FREE 14-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Program now!