Do you suspect your partner is cheating on you? Come by the Relationship Repair website and download a free report, "Is He Cheating On You" that takes you through all of the signs men exhibit when they are cheating, what to do when you notice the signs and then how to start the healing process after you confront him.
Think your man is cheating on you? Be sure to avoid these 3 common mistakes!
Because music and sex really do go hand-in-hand, researchers have found that when it comes to cheaters, 41 percent of them prefer rock music to all other genres. Falling in line after that, respectively, is pop music (16 percent), country music (11 percent), classical music (7 percent) and rap/hip-hop came in last place with only 2 percent of cheaters favoring that stuff. Takeaway? Kanye and Kim really have a chance!
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love