4. Transform your inner strength to open up. If today you use your strength to build protective walls around yourself, try this instead: rely on your inner strength to know that no one can harm you, no one can take away your inner power or make you sacrifice yourself. If you are strong in that knowing, you will see that no protection is needed. You then can let yourself be open and vulnerable; and allow forming intimate connections without fear. The Way to True Love is Through Self Love
Are you married to your job and forgetting how to be a woman?
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love