Being relationship ready is paramount and the best way to do this is take the time to work on yourself before you head out into the wilds. This means that you've done the work necessary to have a stable and balanced lifestyle, have a strong sense of self-esteem and confidence, have put closure to unfinished business from the past, and have a clear vision of who you are, what you want, and what you stand for (both as an individual and as a life partner). This is your foundation for your negotiable and non-negotiable needs and wants as you date. If you are uncertain that you are able to successful do this type of work on your own, working with a professional dating coach like myself is the best way to prepare yourself for attracting your ideal mate. Happy Hunting!
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB