6. Schedule regular fun fitness dates. Plan your next date around an activity or two that gets your hearts pumping and keeps you tied to your mutual goals. Plan a hike, a bike ride or a rock climbing lesson—and pack a healthy picnic to enjoy together when you're finished.
7. Make eating a shared and enjoyable time. Shop together for healthy foods; plan fun, healthy menus; try out new recipes; cook together.
8. Exercise together. Even if you don't want to go to the gym together, take a long, brisk walk together or ride bikes. If you're more daring, try something like zumba, a major calorie burner, or salsa dancing lessons. Dancing does wonders for couples and bodies!
9. Lead by example. There's no better way to encourage healthy habits in another than by practicing them yourself. If you start eating healthier or getting more exercise, your partner will—by nature—follow suit. Don't expect overnight results for this one, but be patient, it's sure to happen.
10. Compliment each other's efforts. We can't say this enough. With all of the negative talk in our heads about our bodies, it's powerful to hear from your partner that they see the beauty on your inside AND outside. Notice each other's efforts and progress—and say sumthin' nice! 20 Reasons To Love And Appreciate Your Body