Study Reveals How Friends Are Actually The Best Lovers
- Gain an understanding of how personal thinking works.
- Ask “your person” to describe what they think constitutes a great best friend, and then listen with your heart, not your head.
- Listen without judgment, criticism, or analysis. Listen deeply --- for their experience, not your own thoughts about it.
- Listen for how they feel; not for what you think they need and how you can help them -- that’s your thinking!
- Stay calm and centered; just listen.
- Slow dance to~~ Shelby Lynn’s rendition of, “I only want to be with you.”