- Gain an understanding of how personal thinking works.
- Ask “your person” to describe what they think constitutes a great best friend, and then listen with your heart, not your head.
- Listen without judgment, criticism, or analysis. Listen deeply --- for their experience, not your own thoughts about it.
- Listen for how they feel; not for what you think they need and how you can help them -- that’s your thinking!
- Stay calm and centered; just listen.
- Slow dance to~~ Shelby Lynn’s rendition of, “I only want to be with you.”
Study Reveals How Friends Are Actually The Best Lovers
Even if you only have basic cable, you can still get some booty. Just tune into Modern Family and tell yourself that you're watching it "for the jokes."
Latest Expert Videos
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do