- Gain an understanding of how personal thinking works.
- Ask “your person” to describe what they think constitutes a great best friend, and then listen with your heart, not your head.
- Listen without judgment, criticism, or analysis. Listen deeply --- for their experience, not your own thoughts about it.
- Listen for how they feel; not for what you think they need and how you can help them -- that’s your thinking!
- Stay calm and centered; just listen.
- Slow dance to~~ Shelby Lynn’s rendition of, “I only want to be with you.”
Study Reveals How Friends Are Actually The Best Lovers
Recent Expert Posts
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for youSee more resources>
Kristen Wiig's Phone Sex Scene & More About The New Film 'Her'by thedailybeast.com
35 Hilarious Pictures Of Cheerleaders From The '80s & '90sby bleacherreport.com
10 Ways To Get Him In The Moodby bettyconfidential.com
You'll Never Guess Who These Athletes Have Datedby bleacherreport.com
They Still Have 99 Problems! Khloe Kardashian Avoids Lamarby radaronline.com
10 Sexual Ornaments For Adult Christmas Treesby blisstree.com
FROM OUR PARTNERS