What are you? Aging or ageless? Checklist of ideas
Are you aged?
- Too many logo's- on your glasses, handbag, shoes and clothing. Yikes enough is enough
- Too much embroidery and embellishment on clothing especially your jeans. Do I see puff paint?
- Cheap and clunky accessories- you know what I mean
- Matching from head to toe. Blend your colors and vary a bit
- Pantyhose with sandals. Need I say more?
- Your "ladies" hanging down to your waist. Screams 'matronly mama'
- BIG off -the -shoulder collars, Joan Collins has left the building
- Clothes from the junior department, when you are no longer a junior!
- ANY holiday 3-D sweaters, oh please....
- Lace and ruffles... together... in one outfit
- Boxy, baggy 'bag-a-rag' clothing
- Too tight clothing
- Anything your Grandma Mary would wear... and still does
Are you ageless:
- Pearls and diamonds- simple and elegant
- A good handbag without too many whistle and bells,
- Pants/jeans and skirts that fit you impeccably
- Cute stylish flats and sleek pumps
- Knee-skimming skirts and dresses
- The perfect basic simple dress in a dark color that can be dressed up or down
- Mixing textures together-more visually interesting
- A great trenchcoat
- Scarves, around your neck, tied to your handbag, and wrapped around your head on a windy day
- Interesting vintage jewelry
- Tailored classics
- Metallic shoes for evening, NOT work
- Cardigans. Gobble them up
- Hats that work with your facial and head shape,so chic
- A well cut blazer/jacket/suit
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!