Did you know the June is perfect month to get out there, become an attraction magnet, and meet men wherever you go?
It’s true! And here are just some of the reasons why:
1. Regardless of where you live, the sun is probably shining and men are spending more time outdoors and outside of their routine, making it easy to meet a potential cutie.
2. Without the stress of any major holidays, men are more likely to be available for dating and having fun. (Seriously! Who wants the stress of a first date 2 weeks before New Year’s Eve or Valentine’s Day?!)
3. Now that summer is here, people tend to be more social, increasing your chances of meeting a cutie in a fun and relaxed environment.
When I was single, I always loved dating during the summer.
In fact, I met my husband five years ago this summer. We were both out at a bar with friends, enjoying a hot summer night. My girlfriend started talking to his friends, and two hours later I was loving the comfortable and familiar conversation I was having with this cute stranger.
Bonding over a shared love of author David Sedaris and the music of Pink Martini, we just clicked.
When he and his friends got up to leave later that night, I was thrilled when he asked for my number.
I also didn’t care if he called.
That’s because I had become a total man magnet that summer. And when you attract cuties like crazy, you don’t worry if any one of them doesn’t call you.
That’s the fabulous and fun dating playground I was enjoying that summer!
Even though I didn’t initially care if he called, I was pleasantly surprised when he called the next day.
No games. Woohoo!
But let’s be clear.
If I hadn’t been working on myself for the last months, I wouldn’t have been available for this cute nice guy to come into my life.
I would have blown him off as being too interested, too available, too into me.
That’s what happens when you’re in a negative head space and believe that love is only possible if it’s challenging, frustrating, and unfulfilling.
I had spent 30+ years believing life and love had to hurt.
So any time something or someone came along and it was effortless? I questioned it.
Luckily, 3 months before meeting my husband, I got fed up. I finally decided to break free of my tractor beam-like attraction to emotionally unavailable men who weren’t interested in me.
By letting go of my addiction to the drama, disaster, and disappointment, I created a new belief system about love.
My clients know that I’m a big fan of changing your love vocabulary.
They also know that all those reasons you think you’re still single are bogus.
It’s not your age, your weight, or the city you live in that keeps you from finding the love you deserve.
Is your belief system.
If our reality matches our beliefs (and it does), here’s what happens…
If you think there are no good men left, you’ll be right. And you will be reminded whereever you go. From the jerk who cuts you off in traffic to the a**hole who opens the door for the pretty girl but not you.
From the dry cleaner who charges you too much to the valet who all but ignores you.
Since you believe there are no good men out there, guess what you’ll attract?
No Good Men!
And while that may have worked for you in the past, is it really still working for you?
Remember the story of my sister who hadn’t dated in 10 years? She had spent 10 years feeling invisible in Los Angeles, blaming the lack of interested men on her height, weight, age, and anything else she could think of that day.
Well, on her 40th birthday a few months ago, she confessed that she had met someone.
2 months later, they’re in love!
And let’s be clear. She didn’t lose weight. She didn’t move to a different city. She didn’t magically turn back the clock.
She simply got fed up with believing love was out of reach and decided she had to do something different.
First, she had to believe love is possible.
Then, she had to do something different to get a different result.
And third, she have to be willing to STOP being so emotionally shut down and actually let love in.
It wasn’t always easy. But is she glad she changed her ways?
You better believe it!
I love telling the story of how my sister finally let love in.
It’s such a beautiful illustration of what’s possible when you surrender to your genuine desire for love, and stop believing all the excuses you have had for years about why it hasn’t shown up.
So let me ask you this…
Now that you know that June is the PERFECT month to get out there and date, what are you going to do about it?
Are you going to go back to life as you know it…
Or are you going to step out of your comfort zone, surrender to the belief that good men are out there looking for you, and do something different to get a different result?
Don’t worry. You don’t have to do this work alone.
We’ll do it together in my 8 Week If He’s Not The One, Who Is? TeleClass starting June 15.
As I said before, summer is the PERFECT time to break free from all that unfulfilling self sabotage, change your behavior, and get a different result.
In the class, you’ll discover:
* How your past defines your future — and what to do about it
* What your subconscious mind really believes that is sabotaging your chance at creating a life you love and manifesting the love of your life
* The unhealthy dating and relationship traps, tricks, and blatant lies that are messing with your head
* How to stop getting unfulfilling results and instead manifest golden opportunities in all areas of your life
* How to step out of scarcity thinking and into abundance manifesting in life AND love
* How to stop getting sidelined unnecessarily by dating disappointment (it’s NOT the same as heartbreak!)
* What the perfect target rich environments are for you — and what to do about them!
* How to tell the difference between Mr. Next and Mr. Right
You you can get all the details here:
SIGN UP by Monday, May 31 @ midnight and you’ll save $300!
Remember: Two months ago, my sister made the decision to let love in. In just 8 weeks, she manifested Mr. Right and is blissfully happy!
Imagine where you can be in just 2 months from now. Especially when you have hands on help, guidance, and support.
And that’s what I offer in my program.
When you sign up for my 8 Week If He’s Not The One, Who Is? TeleClass starting June 15, you’ll get:
1. Weekly 90 minute group calls and the recordings (starting June 15 – August 3)
2. Optional weekly 1 hour Q & A calls for added support
3. Weekly exercises to dive deep, stay on track, and hold yourself accountable
4. Unlimited email access with me throughout the class
5. 24/7 community support
6. A Woohoo Crew buddy for hands-on help throughout the program
That’s 2 1/2 hours a week LIVE with me, PLUS 24/7 email support, and access to your fellow participants in an amazing community.
Again, think about where you’d like to be 2 months from now. Still in confusion and frustration, or stepping into action and purpose?
Sign up for my teleclass NOW: http://www.ifhesnottheonewhois.com/
But hurry – I’ve only got 15 spots available in this class.
And this is the LAST time I’ll be teaching this class live.
So if you’ve ever thought about working with me, now is the time to do it.
These spots will go FAST!
Secure your spot and save money when you sign up by Monday: http://www.ifhesnottheonewhois.com/
like us on facebook
If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!