Does your Mr. Next possess all 5 qualities? If so, congratulations! You have done your homework, chosen wisely, and are now well positioned for relationship success. If not, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back into the dating pool with a clearer understanding of who you want to date. Remember, finding Mr. Right isn’t always easy, but by being clear, honoring yourself, and acting accordingly, you’ll cut down on wasted time with Mr. Wrong and Mr. Next, and ultimately make room for Mr. Right.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Lisa Steadman:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB