“Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.” – Buddha
About Your Denver Counseling Larry Cappel, M.A. LMFT
Can you relate to any of these statements?:
- I just found out my partner is having an affair
- I want to get a divorce but I’m worried about my children
- My partner and I seem to fight all the time
- I’m so stressed out and just can’t handle it anymore
- I just got dumped by my partner and can’t stop thinking about it
- I feel like I’m loosing it. I’m either mad at everybody or unable to do anything
Hi, I’m Larry Cappel, a licensed psychotherapist. At Your Denver Counseling, I offer psychotherapy, counseling and life coaching in Denver, throughout Colorado and on the internet.
I can help you navigate the unpredictable changes that life brings. I’ve helped countless people just like you overcome difficult circumstances to create the life and relationships they want.
Resiliency is the secret to dealing with change. Imagine feeling sure enough to move forward even when faced with sudden and tragic change. As a resilient person with exceptional coping skills you’ll manage the changes that come your way with skill, confidence and a positive outlook.
Through working with me you can:
- Learn to embrace change as an opportunity to grow and overcome self-defeating beliefs like, “I’m not good enough” or “I can’t do it” and start to get what you want in life
- Start to love and accept yourself, just as you, so that you feel more confident and positive about yourself
- Understand and manage feelings like anger and fear and feel happy again
- Develop the confidence to show people how talented you really are so you’re given credit for the good work you do
- Recognize healthy vs. dysfunctional relationships and create the loving relationships you want
- Choose relationships in your personal and professional life that bring you greater happiness and satisfaction