Taken together, these three factors, should determine whether or not you move forward to develop a relationship. Chemistry (attraction alone), without the added factors of character and commitment is not enough to produce a healthy, satisfying marriage or relationship. And, character without chemistry and commitment is not sufficient. Evaluate. Oberve how the one you feel some chemistry for has the necessary character and commitment to go further. Once you make the choice to proceed, then the sequential, developmental relationship steps described in other articles on our website, www.dzfi.org, should be followed to arrive at healthy relationships.
3 Ingredients for a great relationship
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB