2) Shake It, Baby: There is nothing more liberating that moving your body to some killer music. To connect your mind and body in such a way can help you release any adverse feelings you have in your own skin. And it oozes sex appeal! Men love women who are not afraid to move...and don't worry if you are not a good dancer...they don't care.
3) Find Your Sexy Inner Vixen: Ladies, you all have one. If your inner vixen has been hiding, it is time to let her out to play. Entice her. Care for her. Give her a luxurious bath, followed by sweet smelling lotion. Drape her with silk lingerie. Feed her decadent food. Teach her a sensual dance. The key here is to shower her with so much love that she can't wait to come out to play. Want A More Intense, Intimate & Fulfilling Sex Life?
4) Think Like A Man: Okay, this one may need some explaining. Here's the deal: When you are having an insecure moment about your body, before you let it affect your night out with your man, think about how "he" would look at your body or the part you seem to be negatively consumed with. I guarantee he is not seeing, nor is he repulsed by, the cellulite on the back of your thighs or worrying about your less than toned abs. He's been looking at you with x-ray glasses, envisioning what you would look like without anything on since he met you.
Men do not sweat the small stuff. They do not dwell on those small imperfections that you can't stop staring at. They see beauty in all flesh and find any woman who has confidence sexy as hell. I promise you this: if you stand naked in front of any man, he won't be noticing your imperfections. He is going to so damn happy you are standing there naked at all. Will He Like You Naked?
If you want a hot, lasting beautiful relationship with a man, let go of those pesky insecurities. Drop those body hang-ups. Show up as the confident, sexy woman you already are.
To Read Great Sex Advice:
- The Best Sex Advice on YourTango
- Riding High In The Saddle: How To Be A Confident Cowgirl