It’s not our job to be a drill sergeant or to create barriers to separate ourselves from any of our parts; these approaches keep us disconnected both internally and externally. It’s our job to cultivate a safe inner space where all parts of us can be heard, acknowledged, understood and accepted for their unique and valuable contributions to our wholeness. Here’s to being our own safe place to fall as we continue navigating our journeys back home to ourselves!
Free yourself from inner conflict by learning to gently engage your self doubt, fear, and criticism.
Even if you only have basic cable, you can still get some booty. Just tune into Modern Family and tell yourself that you're watching it "for the jokes."
Latest Expert Videos
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do