50 is the perfect time to start making important changes in your life.
It's very easy to get to 50 and think life has passed you by. Nothing could be further from the truth! You are without doubt older than you were and will look different to how you did. But, and it's a big but, it's not a bad thing. You are wiser, more knowledgeable, experienced and equally fab looking. Here are my top seven tips for having the life you want and feeling good about yourself. I hope you find them useful.
1. Take stock of your life right now. If you want to make any changes you need to know where you are starting. Much like finding your way from one venue to another, if you don't know where you are you'll never get to the next place!
2. Our tendency is to focus on what we haven't got and what isn't happening. This can only lead to us feeling miserable. Make a list of all the good things in your life and whenever you are feeing down read this list and appreciate the great things you have.
3. If you want to make changes you need to know where you want to go. Set goals for yourself. It's fine if they are large but make sure you break them down into small steps so you don't get overwhelmed. Keep reading...
More love advice from YourTango
- 25 Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' [EXPERT]
- 5 Ways To Be Happy About Your Love Life Right Now! [EXPERT]
- Love Quotes On YourTango