Happiness has no prerequisites!
But when I listen to Brene Brown talk about vulnerability, shame, loving ourselves right where we are and living a wholehearted life, I feel like I'm talking to my best friend. Someone who totally gets me, who's been there, who hears what I'm saying and nods her head and says, “Yes, I hear you and feel you.”
I believe that Brene Brown is one of the most influential philosophers of our time, and she's changing the way we think about ourselves, which empowers us to change the way we live and connect with each other.
1. It's so okay to not be perfect.
2. You must choose.
3. The way you talk to yourself really matters.
4. Failure is not optional, it's required.
5. You make mistakes for a reason. (See above.)
6. Just show up.
7. You have to believe you are worth it.
8. Use your gifts.
9. Stop doing and just be.
10. Your story is yours to write.
11. You can't make everyone happy, but you can make yourself happy.
12. You have to love all of you in order to be fully you.
13. Haters gonna hate.
If you are ready to let go of “not good enough” and step into “worthy today,” then check out my free Week of Worthy 5-Day Challenge.