Here’s a news flash: stress can make you sick.
Maybe you haven’t gotten the message that stress can have a permanent effect on chronic illness. Clouds your thinking, screws up your judgment. Gives you the weepies and the angries. Can take away your will to ...
1. Your partner has a cold, the flu or anything otherwise catching
2. Your partner snores
3. Your partner steals the covers
4. Your sleeping partner whacks you, strangles you, hogs the bed, or rolls you in the mattress like a hot ...
Small animals and children risk puncture wounds if they get in my way. Men who get on the wrong side of these pumps risk injuries I won’t even descibe. And women run the risk of back injury, injury to the small bones in their feet, and being crippled for life.
Never mind. ...
It’s my signature scent: coffee and cream.
I wear it on all my clothes, and dash it on rugs and upholstery. Drop drips on sueded shoes. Like a pre-teen soaking stationery in perfume, I’ve been known to drench papers, important or not. There are several drying on papertowels as I write. ...
Drum roll, please! Here’s my TOP TEN LIST OF BEST-DOWN-IN-THE-DUMPS-ABOUT-LOVE songs.
1. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
2. Love Hurts – Roy Orbison
3. She’s Out of My Life – ...