When I am required to interact with someone who is unpleasant in any way, here are some tricks I use to get through it:
1) I add a bit of inner humor by assuming their hemorrhoids are acting up. We aren’t as likely to get triggered if we’re enjoying a private joke.
2) I imagine a bubble of light around me that nothing unpleasant can penetrate. I always think of Maxwell Smart and his Cone of Silence, which again, adds that element of humor.
3) I remember that their negative behavior is the outer expression of inner pain and a cry for love.
4) #3 then allows me to imagine my heart energy extending out to their heart. They don’t know it’s going on, but I’m always amazed that it does sometimes shift their behavior. And when it doesn’t if shifts my energy to a calmer place.
5) If I do get triggered, I assume it’s A.F.L.E. and after I’ve settled down, get to work to find out what I’m supposed to learn about myself so I don’t get triggered next time.
6) Take conscious, deep breathes. It is impossible to hold stress in our bodies or even stay upset, in the moment we are taking a deep breath. We very well might go right back to being stressed or upset, but a moment of reprieve is a moment worth savoring.
From my heart to yours,
What do you think about this article? Please comment and let me know.
And PLEASE, if you haven't subscribed to my free, monthly Men Made Easy Newsletter yet, please Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free E-books that explain men!
Men Made Easy - The Single Most Important Skill You’ll Need
If you’ve ever wondered what the single most important skill is for creating a deeply loving, passionate relationship is, I would tell you, without a doubt – it’s the ability to use the power you already have, as a woman, over any man you want to influence.
That’s because the single most important ingredient of any successful relationship is… the power that is hidden within you right now. I call it Feminine Grace and I’ll teach you how to use it.
Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free ebooks that explain men!