1) They know sex doesn’t always mean intercourse. Any physical loving is sex, even for a few minutes in the morning. Commit to being sexual at least once a day.
2) They pencil each other in. They make time for sex.
More from YourTango: 6 Steps To Get Over Your Ex
3) They launch sneak attacks. Flirting, touching, sexy notes and messages at unexpected times keep the hormones running and the interest high.
4) They don’t let the kids call the shots. They know kids can change the sexual energy and don’t allow that to get in the way of the intimacy they want from each other.
5) They know they won’t always ache for sex, and it won’t always be amazing. But they know it’s the intimacy that counts.
6) They let go of the dumb stuff. They don’t let the to-do list take priority over their desire for passion and intimacy.
Here’s a cute way of looking at sex. “Sex is like an opened bag of potato chips, it casts an irresistible spell: The more often you make love, the more often you want to.” Sex begets sex.
Finally, as one woman put it, “Sex is just too important to have only sporadically. It’s the true bonding agent in a relationship.” Women need to understand that sex is a lot more than just sex to most men and then see it as a positive force in their own physiology. According to The Hite Report on Male Sexuality, of the 72% of men who admitted to having affairs outside of their primary relationship, the reason given most often was not enough sex at home. Think about it.
From my heart to yours,
What do you think about this article? Please comment and let me know.
And PLEASE, if you haven't subscribed to my free, monthly Men Made Easy Newsletter yet, please Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free E-books that explain men!
Men Made Easy - The Single Most Important Skill You’ll Need
If you’ve ever wondered what the single most important skill is for creating a deeply loving, passionate relationship is, I would tell you, without a doubt – it’s the ability to use the power you already have, as a woman, over any man you want to influence.
More from YourTango: How Feminism Harms Women
That’s because the single most important ingredient of any successful relationship is… the power that is hidden within you right now. I call it Feminine Grace and I’ll teach you how to use it.
Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free ebooks that explain men!