This quick guide is designed to help women tap into their feminine grace and understand how to be a true partner to their man.
1. Men need to feel successful, so-much-so that, to a man, failure is almost unbearable. For them, if they fail, they no longer feel like men. It’s why most men commit suicide, which they do more often than women.
More from YourTango: 6 Steps To Get Over Your Ex
2. Men are most attracted to happy women who genuinely like themselves and who enjoy being women. When you’re happy, he feels successful. When you’re a bottomless pit who never seems pleased by anything he does, he finally gets worn out and leaves.
3. Men hate it when a woman tries to change them. What it tells them is that they’re not okay the way they are. That makes them feel attacked, which makes them put up defenses against those attacks…against you. A defended man cannot love a woman the way she wants. You can help him dismantle those defenses and once again open his heart to loving you…like in the beginning of your relationship when he thought you were the most wonderful woman on the planet.
4. Since they were boys, men have been taught not to feel. “Pick yourself up, don’t cry, be a man.” Those messages were taken to heart and as men, the only person they feel at all comfortable being intimate with, sharing at least a little of what’s going on inside of them, is their wife. He’ll begin to share things he may have never told you before, no matter how long you’ve been married. You really are his only source of intimacy.
5. When you get engaged it’s the beginning of a fantasy-come-true. But he didn’t pretend wedding when he was a boy, he doesn’t buy “Groom” magazine and plan his wedding. For him, it’s very much a financial decision and a willingness to take on some very big responsibilities. When you understand what he’s going through, he’ll see how unique and special you really are. He won’t want to risk losing you.
I want to help you take charge and begin to be the happy, magnificent woman you were put on this planet to be. If you’re interested in joining me, the first step is to read Men Made Easy because that is the foundation of everything I teach, and where I introduce the concept of Feminine Grace. And you can join my support group where other women, just like you, are struggling with the very same issues you are.
From my heart to yours,
What do you think about this article? Please comment and let me know.
And PLEASE, if you haven't subscribed to my free, monthly Men Made Easy Newsletter yet, please Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free E-books that explain men!
Men Made Easy - The Single Most Important Skill You’ll Need
If you’ve ever wondered what the single most important skill is for creating a deeply loving, passionate relationship is, I would tell you, without a doubt – it’s the ability to use the power you already have, as a woman, over any man you want to influence.
More from YourTango: How Feminism Harms Women
That’s because the single most important ingredient of any successful relationship is… the power that is hidden within you right now. I call it Feminine Grace and I’ll teach you how to use it.
Click Here to do so. You'll also receive 3 free ebooks that explain men!