So don’t let Valentine’s Day come and go as just the one day of the year you focus on your relationship. Fall in love every day. Celebrate your love, somehow, even if it’s in small ways, every day or athe very least, more frequently! This holiday can be a sort of ‘New Year’ for your relationship and sex life to get jump started, and you’ll reap the rewards a lot more than a box of chocolate will give either of you!
February 14th can be a catalyst for jump starting your sex life. Find out how!
Get an adrenaline boost with a fun adventure together. Xperience Days offers just about any outdoor activity you can imagine, from kayaking to white water rafting, in the metro area of your choice. (xperiencedays.com, $45-$100)
Next: Splurge Option
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love