You don’t have to have the perfect porn star sex moves down pat, you don’t have to look like a supermodel and you don't have to be able to pretzel yourself into tantra positions to have confidence in the bedroom. Let your physical criticisms go (those dimmer lights can help with that) focus on the skills you do have and most of all relax and have fun. That’s the most confident, and sexy thing you can do.
Having hotter sex can happen with very little effort, but it all starts with you feeling confident!
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB