You don’t have to have the perfect porn star sex moves down pat, you don’t have to look like a supermodel and you don't have to be able to pretzel yourself into tantra positions to have confidence in the bedroom. Let your physical criticisms go (those dimmer lights can help with that) focus on the skills you do have and most of all relax and have fun. That’s the most confident, and sexy thing you can do.
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!
- My Ex Threatened Me With Revenge Porn — Here's How I Stopped Him
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship