Facebook is not going away. It has become a primary means of daily communication for people, and is a vital part of our daily lives. Therefore, Facebook needs to be a regular discussion item for couples. In addition to friending exes and sharing passwords, other topics to incorporate into the conversation include personal guard rails, online boundaries for your relationship, and accountability. (If you need help on this, an entire section in our book, Facebook and Your Marriage walks couples through talking through these issues.)
Don't let your relationship fall prey to social media!
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB