From the Beatles to the Rolling Stones and Paul Simon to Pink Floyd, enjoy these songs for the day.
Today we honor our female role models on Mother's Day. Enjoy these musical selections, with a bit of humor as we celebrate Mothers, mother's-in-waiting, mentors, aunts, stepmom's, grandmothers, and more. To listen to the songs, click here
1. Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones
2. Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles
3. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
4. Mama's Pearl - Jackson Five
5. Crazy Mama - JJ Cale
6. Tie Your Mother Down - Queen
7. Your Mama Don't Dance - Loggins and Messina
8. Mama Told Me Not to Come - Three Dog Night
9. Mother - Pink Floyd
10. Mother - John Lennon
If you have a favorite Mother's Day song, feel free to add it to the list.
This article was originally published at Cyber Dating Expert. Reprinted with permission from the author.