So what do we do?
I know for many of you, the art of love making is alive and well. And for many more, you are quite satisfied with your sex life regardless of the form it takes. But for those of you that miss love-making as opposed to f#*&ing your partner, here's what I suggest.
- Slow down, take your time
- Spend more time kissing and caressing
- Remember that love making is a journey, not a destination
- Find ways to seduce your partner, build the tension throughout the day (or week, whatever it takes)
- Create an atmosphere—know that looking into each other's eyes is atmosphere-as corny as that may sound
- Spend the entire day (or at least a good part of it) in bed every once in a while; make love making the priority.
- Shut out the rest of the world and create one for just the two of you.
- Remember, intimacy is sexy. Familiarity is passion. Connecting is hot. And making love is one of the best ways to say 'I love you'.
Any other ideas? I'd love to hear them.
If you or someone you know is struggling in their relationship, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to provide personalized guidance and coaching. And if you want to start right now, go and purchase The Pathway to Love at-home program. You don't need to wait. You can begin the process today. Take advantage of the opportunity receive the support and guidance you deserve.
As always, I'm here to support you in creating strong and intimate relationships.
P.S. And don't forget to catch my radio/TV show Pathways to Love w'Julie Orlov LIVE every Sunday 1:30pm PST on LATalkLive!
Julie Orlov, psychotherapist, speaker, and author of The Pathway to Love: Create Intimacy and Transform Your Relationships through Self-Discovery
Retrieve Your FREE Relationship Assessment Quiz and see if your relationship is on track at www.julieorlov.com/quiz
Create Relationships in Your Life That Work — learn more at www.julieorlov.com