- It’s your day to shine, gentlemen! While there are some men that remember to bring home flowers and romance their women throughout the year, for many, life and routine gets in the way. Look at Valentine’s Day as your annual reminder to show your woman just how much she means to you. It is your opportunity to demonstrate your love in a romantic, thoughtful way.
- Valentine’s is a day to have fun and be creative. Most women care less about how much money you spend and more about how much thought and effort went into the making. Enjoy thinking about what will please your sweetheart. This is the day to choose a restaurant or activity that she will enjoy. A wise woman knows when the effort has been made and will appreciate that no matter what. Men--this is your day to be appreciated.
- You have the chance to leave work and other worries behind and focus solely on your relationship’s needs and those of your mate. Most women love to be nurtured and cared for. And many women feel they give more than they receive. This is the day to nurture and care for your lover. I promise you that when a woman feels like a princess, she treats her man like a prince. Your efforts will come back three fold. And ladies, the same goes for you—treat your man like a prince and he will shine like one!
- Valentine’s Day is a day for women to look and feel like a woman so that her man sees her as the sexy, beautiful creature that she is. It’s also a day for men to get out of jeans and sweats and remind his woman of the dashing, charming man that he is. Play dress up and enjoy the opportunity to court, seduce, and bedazzle each other!
- And lastly, this is the time to connect and enjoy each other sexually. Make love to your mate with passion and abandon. Enjoy each other. Take your time. One of the greatest pleasures for men is in pleasing their lover (again ladies, the same goes for you). See your woman as your lover on Valentine’s Day and not solely a wife, mother, career woman, or housemate. For those of you who aren’t sure how to go about this, read my article “The Top 5 Mistakes Men Make in Bed” - I promise you will make her swoon.
I wish all of you, regardless of your circumstances, a Valentine's Day filled with love and joy!
If you or someone you know is struggling with creating a strong and intimate relationship, please reach out and contact me. I am here to provide personalized guidance and coaching. And if you want to start right now, go and purchase The Pathway to Love at-home program. You don’t need to wait. You can begin the process today. Take advantage of the opportunity receive the support and guidance you deserve.
Don’t forget to join me for my LIVE Create Your Pathway to Love Workshop on February 23, 9am-1pm in Hermosa Beach, California. For more information and to register, go to www.yourpathwaytolove.eventbrite.com.