- Have you ever seen a bullying situation and were not sure what to do?
- Have you become involved by calling authorities?
- Have you ever had a bully turn on you when you tried to help the victim?
- Have you ever assisted someone after they have gone through a trauma?
- What were you feeling in each of these situations?
Please feel free to answer and comment on these questions. It is good to get a conversation going on how we can empower bystanders and witnesses to crime and bullying. As each one of us steps up to be counted, we can lessen the trauma and drama of those who need assistance.
You can do it. I have confidence in you.
Share your comments below.
You are invited to visit our latest blog at http://www.cyberbullyinghelp.com where you will find many articles and posts to assist you in your life's journey.
(c) Judy H. Wright http://www.ArtichokePress.com You have permission to reprint this article in your blog, ezine or offline magazine as long as you keep the content and contact information intact. Thank You.
Thanks for joining our community of caring parents, family members,coaches, teachers and mentors who want to help raise a generation of responsible adults who respect others.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4886023