Here are some questions for you to ponder:
1. Do you believe that all people deserve respect, no matter who or what they are?
More from YourTango: Your Bad Body Image & Your Kids: A Dangerous Combination
2. Do you treat people who are different from yourself in a less than friendly way?
3. Are you intimidated by those who have more education, wealth or experience than you?
4. Are you afraid of those who look different than you? For example; in their clothing, race or body piercing?
5. Do you agree that most people just want to be acknowledged as a human being trying to get through the day?
Please share a comment or review. We want to start a respectful dialog.
(c) Judy H. Wright http://www.ArtichokePress.com
Artichoke Press is the home site of Judy H. Wright, family relationship coach and author of over 20 books and many articles on family relationships. If your organization would like to schedule Auntie Artichoke, the storytelling trainer, for a workshop please call 406.549.9813.
More from YourTango: Parent Advice: 5 Ways To End Teen's Behavior Problems
Thanks for joining our community of caring parents, family members, coaches, teachers and mentors who want to help raise a generation of responsible adults who respect others.