Lots of people understand the value of hiring a professional coach to help them get a job or a promotion. They also understand that a trained coach can help them reach personal goals, such as losing weight or training for a marathon. But did you realize that a life coach can also help you find a romantic partner?
Somehow, finding a partner seems a little more nebulous than other, more concrete goals. Besides, can you be coached into love? I believe you can, and I’ve helped countless people find love.
Here are five ways a coach can help you find love.
1. A coach helps you get clear about what you want… and what you don’t want. You can’t attract someone if you’re not clear who you’re looking for.
2. A coach can help you stay focused on your goal by holding you accountable. Nobody’s ever reached a big goal without taking consistent action.
3. A coach is a clear mirror reflecting back all sides of you. We all have our blind spots, and a coach can help you see the things you’re not seeing. The stuff you don’t see about yourself is what keeps you from moving forward.
4. A coach can help you break through mental and emotional blocks that prevent you from taking the actions you know you need to reach your goal.
5. A coach can help you think outside the box and come up with creative, fun ways to meet people so that dating doesn’t seem like drudgery.
Using a coach can shorten the time it takes for a person to attract a love interest, and it also helps you become the best partner you can be. If you’re in a relationship that’s not satisfying, or if you’ve spent a long time looking for the Right One, try a relationship coach. What do you have to lose?
In fact, I have an offer for you. I'm running a contest within a contest, want to play? The grand prize is up to a year of free coaching with me (that's a $3600 value!!). Several other prizes will be awarded as well, including laser coaching sessions, Soul Readings, and more. Plus, everyone who enters can get a copy of my e-book, Attracting Abundance.
It's super easy to enter:
1. go to http://nexttopauthor.com/?aid=437 and vote for me to be the Next Top Self Help Author. **You must vote by February 28th**
2. Click on the "More Info" tab above the video and enter your name and email address
3. At the end of the Next Top Self Help Author contest, I'll draw winners from everyone who has entered. I'll let you know by July 1st if you've won.
I know you have to enter your email address, and yes, you'll get email from the sponsors of the contest. But it's super easy to unsubscribe.... and I totally appreciate your support!!