Use these 5 steps to raise your dating game & increase the odds the guy will want to see you again
If you’re out on date with a guy for the first time there are a couple of things that you can to do increase your chances of getting a second date.
1) Don’t go into the date with any expectations. Simply be present and allow the date to unfold. Too many women go into the date with the idea of finding out if he’s “the one”. That puts too much pressure on both him & you. Simply go out & get to know him. Over the course of the night he will reveal if he’s the type of guy you’re looking for and if he’s worth going out with again.
2) Show interest in him. Ask him questions about himself. Ask him what he does for fun. Ask him why he chose his occupation. Ask him questions with a natural state of curiosity & then shut up & listen to his answers. A real man will appreciate you showing interest in him and will want to do the same. As a result the conversation will be easy & have a natural flow.
If you have to pull teeth to have a conversation or the guy only wants to talk about himself would you really want a second date with him anyway?
3) Don’t talk about your past. Don’t spend the night talking about how your ex broke you heart & screwed you over and how you’d like nothing more than to castrate the S.O.B. Nothing scares away a guy faster than seeing a woman with a lot of baggage. Bringing up your past and revealing unhealed wounds tells a guy you are not ready for a relationship with him.
4) Don’t interrogate the guy. Don’t sit there with a mental checklist & ask him questions such as “Do you want to get married?” Do you want to have kids? or How much money do you make? . Most men are very perceptive. They know when a woman has an agenda. There is nothing wrong with having a natural conversation, getting to know a guy & asking him about what he’s looking for and where he sees his life going in the future. But, if you sit there and grill him to see if he fits the 86 criteria on your perfect man checklist you can guarantee that your first date will be your last.
More Juicy Content From Yourtango:
- 8 Modern Dating Rules Every Single Should Know
- 10 Dating Tips I Wish I'd Followed While I Was Single
- 7 Ways To Score A Second Date