3. You are forced to discuss the weather – Once I had a date interrupt our mutual silence to ask how I enjoyed last week’s weather. Despite our similar careers and interests, conversation just did not flow and the harder we tried, the more awkward the situation became. I feigned exhaustion and he faked feeling distracted by work matters. Shockingly, Mr. Weather asked me out again and even more surprising was my answer. I decided to give the conversation another go, hoping nerves and circumstances stumped both of us for words. But in reality, first date conversation is supposed to be the easiest because you are starting from scratch so the second date was even more quiet than the first. After all, we really didn’t have anything left to attempt to talk about….other than the weather of course.
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship
- Sorry, Unconditional Love Is Total Bullsh*t (And, Here's Why)
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!