Many individuals are stuck in relationships that take one step forward, then three gian steps back. On again, off again. It's like flipping a light switch- one moment they love you, the next second they don't. I call it the "Rubber-Band" relationship. It stretches your emotions almost to a breaking point, then snaps back. We've all been there at one time or another. If you're experiencing the thrill of the "Rubber-Band" emotional roller coaster, walking on eggshells, fearful that ANY comment you make will trigger a negative response well, obviously you're not involved in a satisfying or healthy relationship. My blog today, The Angel's Loft , is a commentary of the complications of a boomerang boyfriend (or girlfriend) and how you might be able to liberate yourself from this type of relationship. Here's to a great Wednesday to you all in TangoLand! - Jane. www.janewilcox.com
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories We Love