Jane Garapick knows firsthand what it’s like to have a broken heart, a broken dream, and a broken you. She writes about adventures on the rocky road to finding Mr. Right at her website www.gettingtotruelove.com.
To get started on your own personal journey to true love, download Jane's complimentary guide "Find Your True Love: 10 Simple Steps to Getting the Love You Want...and Deserve"
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!
- My Ex Threatened Me With Revenge Porn — Here's How I Stopped Him
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship