Jane Garapick knows firsthand what it’s like to have a broken heart, a broken dream, and a broken you. She writes about adventures on the rocky road to finding Mr. Right at her website www.gettingtotruelove.com.
To get started on your own personal journey to true love, download Jane's complimentary guide "Find Your True Love: 10 Simple Steps to Getting the Love You Want...and Deserve"
This piece of paradise is about as remote as it gets, and can only be reached by private boat. Located near the small fishing village Ruarwe on the northern shore of Africa's Malawi lake, this eco-lodge is surrounded by cascading waterfalls, mango trees, and jungle canopies. Their restaurant and bar lies within the granite boulders of an ancient waterfall and is lush with vegetarian snacks as well as a myriad of fresh fruit alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Between Nkhata Bay and Chitimba, Boghoyo, Malawi
Photo: Lake Paradise
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do