So, try being okay with walking away from the man who's got one eye on you, and one on the field. If he's operating at arms-length in the beginning, you're not likely to change him. Learn to identify and be attracted to the man with the puppy dog look in his eyes. THAT guy, is the one who wants to marry you. If you just pause, and look a little closer, you may just find that you want to marry him too!
How to tell whether or not he thinks you're marriage material.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love