So, try being okay with walking away from the man who's got one eye on you, and one on the field. If he's operating at arms-length in the beginning, you're not likely to change him. Learn to identify and be attracted to the man with the puppy dog look in his eyes. THAT guy, is the one who wants to marry you. If you just pause, and look a little closer, you may just find that you want to marry him too!
The GOOP founder tried setting up Taylor Swift with Jake Gyllenhaal. If you're wondering how that turned out, you may want to tune in to "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' televised wedding
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!
- My Ex Threatened Me With Revenge Porn — Here's How I Stopped Him
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship