This is important because subconsciously, it shows that you are independent and not restrained or reliant on others to have a good time. It also helps you build confidence, and it gives off the impression that you are courageous and daring, even if you aren't. Let's be honest … Who wouldn't find those qualities attractive in a man? Follow these five steps to improve your dating mojo.
1. Start taking yourself out on dates. Catch a movie, hit your favorite bar for happy hour, go for a walk or go shopping. I usually do this on Wednesdays, because it helps me get over the hump of the week. Find ways to incorporate this singular time into your existing schedule.
Going to the gym is one of my favorites because not only do I get a good workout, but testosterone and adrenaline levels are increased. It has been proven that these hormones make men slightly more aggressive and sexual. Leverage this biological advantage! You will be more apt to communicate your interest or receive communication from someone who is curious to know you.
2. Not ready to go solo? Invite a friend. Invite a friend out for coffee or an early dinner, but show up 30 minutes to an hour early. This will give you some singular time, and create a window of opportunity for anyone who might want to approach you. You will also have an excuse to cut someone off if you are not interested. Simply say, "It was nice to meet you, but I am waiting for a friend." 5 Dating Tips For Introverts
3. Make yourself available. When you do go out with a larger group, make it a point to step away every so often and make your way around the venue. Again, this is allowing you to meet new people and create a window of opportunity for someone to approach you. How To Become A Date Whisperer
4. Make sure your look is together. Just because you are rolling solo does not mean that you should look like a hot mess. When you are doing the singular thing, you want to put your best foot forward. First impressions make the biggest impact, and whether we want to admit it or not, looks play a huge part in that equation. The only place you should be rocking sweat pants are at the gym or at some outdoor sport that you are participating in.
5. Flirt a little, but be subtle. Make eye contact with people and give away smiles like they are going out of style. Don't be afraid to say "hello" or "good afternoon". Make small talk with people … It costs nothing!
Give it a shot and I promise, not only will you boost your confidence, but you will also gain access to a whole new candidate pool for dating.