1. Just seeking a good heart: Friends, anything that starts with the word “just” seems to make excuses or minimizes your importance. Bad word - get rid of it.
2. Ready to fall in love: Great - with a random stranger or did you have someone specific in mind?
3. Still looking for the right one: Yup. You and everyone else on this site. Best of luck!
4. Easy going and simple: And ... I’m bored.
5. Recently Separated: No! This headline screams drama and trouble. Your multiple choice questionnaire is the only place this belongs - unless you simply don’t want to meet a nice man.
6. Go Blue!: YES! 1st runner up. College sports fan that gets straight to the point. What sports-loving hottie wouldn’t want a girl who looked good in his favorite Team’s colors?
And the award goes to ...
7. Marathon runner seeking guy who can keep up: Perfection! You’ve shared your love of fitness while showing good spirited competition. Way to give him something to daydream about.
More from YourTango: 5 Ways To Manage Your Online Dating Despair
Now you try. Take a peek at your Dating Headline. How do you present yourself? Do you mosey or do you ignite? Would you win my trophy? More importantly, would the guy sifting profiles over a coffee break risk getting busted at the office for sneaking an extra few minutes to daydream about you?
More from YourTango: Is Your Dog An Online Dating Dealbreaker?
Want a little special attention for your profile? Just ask ...